Commercial Fire in Rexburg Idaho
SERVPRO of Idaho Falls responded to a request to help restore a local family restaurant that was badly damaged from a grease fire in the kitchen.
Grease fires can be especially intimidating because they can happen so fast. If not responded to quickly and appropriately the damage can be extensive. Thankfully this fire was handled correctly and now SERVPRO can begin the restoration process and allow this business to get up and running as fast as possible.
On this job, SERVPRO will be able to employ the employees of this restaurant to help with the restoration process helping them to continue to have an income for their families. When a fire happens let SERVPRO put its experience to work for you.