About SERVPRO of Idaho Falls
Skylar & Tamara Price
Owners of SERVPRO of Idaho Falls
SERVPRO of Idaho Falls is a Veteran owned franchise. Skylar and Tamara Price have owned and operated SERVPRO of Idaho Falls for over 10 years now. They understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire, water, mold or asbestos damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our mission is to develop a hardworking team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect and our vision is to be the #1 Cleaning and Restoration company.
SERVPRO of Idaho Falls specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Idaho Falls can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Idaho Falls.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at (208) 523-5365.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician