Water damage in the kitchen
Recently we went to a home where the home owner had just installed a new water softener under their sink. They decided to do it themselves. Everything seemed to be working correctly and it seemed that they installed it correctly. That is until they woke up to the sound of roaring water in the kitchen.
What had happened was that the hose they connected to the main water supply line had not been tightened correctly and had slipped off causing water to flow out everywhere. Their entire kitchen was completely flooded! Thankfully SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day. They were able to call us and we came out right away. We were able to assess the damage and get them dried up right away!
If you have a fire, water, mold, asbestos or biohazard disaster call SERVPRO today! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.