Tanning salon issues
Last week SERVPRO of Idaho Falls & Rexburg/Rigby was called to a local tanning salon in Idaho Falls. They had a water loss affecting over 20 rooms! Within an hour we had employees onsite extracting water, moving contents, and getting equipment set.
It is very important when you have a water leak to get it taken care of as quickly as possible to prevent any other issues such as mold. Because they digest materials such as wood, the spread of mold due to leak throughout a building can cause damage to the floor and ceiling. Mold thrives under humid conditions, which is why water leaks from leaking water pipelines often contribute to the growth and spread of mold.
If you have a Water, Fire, Mold, Asbestos or Biohazard Disaster give SERVPRO a call today. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We have trained professionals ready to help.