If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Jackson

11/2/2019 (Permalink)

Insulation hanging from the crawl space Mold in Jackson, Wy from a hot water line

Today we are just outside of Jackson working in the crawl space of this beautiful home. There was a pin hole in a hot water line which leaked for an unknown amount of time. We will be pulling all the insulation out mitigating the mold and drying the affected materials.

www.cdc.gov states that Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a variety of health effects, or none at all. Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, molds can cause nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation. People with mold allergies may have more severe reactions. Immune-compromised people and people with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may get serious infections in their lungs when they are exposed to mold. These people should stay away from areas that are likely to have mold, such as compost piles, cut grass, and wooded areas.

Other News

View Recent Posts