If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathtub fails

8/26/2019 (Permalink)

SERVPRO was called out to a water loss at a home in Victor, ID. The main valve on one of the bathtubs failed and flooded the bathroom. They had to remove the tile and backed board so they could remove the affected subflooring.

It is very important that whenever there is a leak you are always sure to check for moisture or mold. Moisture that is left untreated can result in mold. If mold occurs then there will be a hole new set of obstacles that will arise. Mold is very dangerous to your health and can form fairly quickly. It takes 24 to 48 hours for mold to germinate and grow. Typically, the spores begin to colonize in 3 to 12 days and become visible in about 18-21 days.

If you have a Fire, Water, Mold or Asbestos Disaster give SERVPRO a call today at (208) 523-5365.

We are available 24hours a day, 7 days a week!

Other News

View Recent Posts