If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Poor Wiring In Garage Causes Fire

To save on building costs many garages are unfinished and homeowners can easily take this moment to inspect wires to determine if there should be some electrical work done ASAP.  

Whether your garage is finished or unfinished take a moment now to ask yourself these questions.  

*Do you hear or see a spark when you flip a switch?

*Do you ever smell an odd odor coming from the outlets?

*Are light switch plates warm or hot to the touch?

*Do you hear buzzing when the electricity is on?

These are signs that an electrician should be called right away to avoid the costly damage that this SERVPRO family endured.