If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Apartment Stove Catches Fire in Idaho Falls, ID

An apartment in Rexburg, ID sustained smoke and fire damage when a pan was left on the stove and forgotten.  The result was smoke stain an of course odor.  The client has called SERVPRO of Idaho Falls to clean up the smoke damage and eliminate all the odor.

SERVPRO immediate dispatched a team to the apartment complex and cleaned all of the affected area and removed the microwave oven.  When SERVPRO had the cleaning complete, the kitchen was completely prepped for painting.

The client could not have been happier.  SERVPRO completed the entire job in one day.  "I will use SERVPRO again."