If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Smoldering Ashes Cause Fire Damage in Idaho Falls

This fire and smoke damaged bathroom was caused from the home owner emptying an ash tray into the bathroom garbage that was full of tissue.  Although it appeared the ashes were no longer hot, they can smolder for days and only need to touch flammable material in order to burn.  In this home the entire main floor was damaged.

SERVPRO was called on site to clean up the damaged area and to get it ready to rebuild the bathroom.  Not only did SERVPRO remove all the fire damage, but also removed all the smoke and soot damage by cleaning the entire main floor as well.  The customer commented over and over what a terrific job SERVPRO was doing.