If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

BBQ Grill Catches House on Fire in Idaho Falls, ID

Terrific end of summer BBQ turned into a crisis because the BBQ grill was placed too close to the home and caught the house on fire.  Once the fire was put out, SERVPRO of Idaho Falls was called to remove all the damaged material as well as clean all the smoke damaged areas.  

The customer could not have been happier with SERVPRO of Idaho Falls and could not have been more complimentary of our mitigation team. 

The entire company was concerned about our comfort throughout the process.  One of your crew chiefs was superb.  We were kept informed on every decision and felt very confident with the work being done.  We would use SERVPRO of Idaho Falls again.