Fire Damaged Ammon Property
The grease fire in the kitchen of this Ammon home created more damage than is depicted in the before photograph. The thick black sooty coating on the ceiling illustrates the degree of penetrating into the drywall. Cleaning and wiping and then applying an odor blocking primer is not always the applicable method of odor removal. The homeowner requested that all traces of the fire be eliminated from his house. Hydroxyl generators were set up to ameliorate odor circulation, along with containment barriers, to undamaged regions of the home. The total demolition of the room was followed up with a spraying of an antimicrobial product and then a primer. Rely on SERVPRO of Idaho Falls for great customer satisfaction.