If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (208) 523-5365

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moisture and Poor Ventilation is Recipe for Mold

This homeowner called SERVPRO with a pretty serious mold issue.  The water heater was in a closet that was not ventilated and a very thick door.  They never really had a reason to open the door to the water heater and so they did not even realize that there was a problem until one day their water heater went out and they needed to replace it with a new one.  Upon opening the door they were shocked to find that the old water heater had sprung a small leak and that combined with the poor ventilation made for the perfect mold growing environment.  SERVPRO was able to tear out the affected areas and get the family back to living within a short amount of time