Knicknack pattywack please clean up my home
If having a fire happen in your home isn't detrimental enough, there is still the aftermath of cleanup that has to be addressed. Fire not only affects the home but the smallest of items. We here at SERVPRO understand this process can be difficult but we are dedicated to making it go as smooth and painless as possible.
With fire comes soot and ash which in turn may engulf some or all of your personal belongings including sentimental items such as Knick knacks. We always go into each job with the mindset that we would rather restore than have you replace. We have many different cleaning methods that we use to restore your most valuable of items. These methods include...
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
When special care is needed SERVPRO will be there.